Private Jet to Los Angeles
ABOUT LOS ANGELES
La La Land, City of Angels, Entertainment Capital of the World, call it what you wish, Los Angeles is a must-see city when traveling to California. Whether it’s for a shopping spree with the girls, a family trip to Universal Studios, or business meetings, Los Angeles easily ranks as a top destination for private jet travel. Take a private jet to Los Angeles and dive into the ever-growing city.
PRIVATE FLIGHT & WHERE TO STAY IN LOS ANGELES
Not many cities can compete with Los Angeles and all it has to offer. It is no surprise that many celebrities reside in Los Angeles, and why so many travelers visit this marvelous city. L.A. has a wide selection of luxurious hotels that complement your private flight to Los Angeles. Immerse yourself in the Los Angeles culture with a stay at the Ritz Carlton in L.A. Located in the heart of the city, this boutique and exquisite hotel features dramatic panoramic skyline views, relaxing spa services, lively night-life, access to exclusive sports, entertainment, and award shows.
Reservations for the Ritz Carlton are limited, but when charting a flight to Los Angeles with Latitude 33 Aviation, we are able to help accommodate your requests and reservations. Outlined is a selection of top picked hotels to complement your private jet to Los Angeles:
- Terranea – Located in a paradise resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, this is a top destination if you are looking to blend beach relaxation with city life. This 102-acre resort accommodates exclusive horseback riding, snorkeling, eight restaurants, and four pools.
- Peninsula Beverly Hills – Just outside of the Beverly Hills Country Club and half a mile from Rodeo Drive, this glamorous French chateau completes your private flight to Los Angeles.
- Beverly Hills Hotel – Located at the foot of Hollywood Hills, this celeb favorite has upheld its glamorous reputation since opening its doors over a century ago.
Interested in taking a private jet to Los Angeles? Latitude 33 Aviation’s concierge team will gladly help arrange your accommodations and special requests.
HOW TO GET THERE – TAKE A PRIVATE JET TO LOS ANGELES
Whether you are looking for a business trip for yourself, or a light jet with your favorite guests, Latitude 33 Aviation has an exquisite line of light jets available to cater to your travel itinerary. Enjoy the ultimate experience on your private flight to Los Angeles with one of our luxurious line of private jets. Our 2015 Cessna Citation M2 offers comfortable seating for 5 passengers. Managing the largest and newest fleet of light jets in the United States, we have several options available for your next trip. The following aircraft are available for charter:
- 2015 Cessna Citation CJ4 – Seats 8 passengers
- 2014 Cessna Citation CJ3+ -Seats 6 passengers
- 2017 Phenom 300 – Seats 8 passengers
- 2016 Phenom 300 – Seats 9 passengers
View our entire fleet page for all other aircraft options and details. If you are ready to book your next private flight to Los Angeles, call our concierge charter department and we will arrange your trip.
WHAT TO DO IN LOS ANGELES
Experience L.A. and all it has to offer. If you are looking for upscale shopping, take a stroll down Rodeo Drive and enjoy the most luxurious shops in the world. Board a helicopter and enjoy a chartered flight throughout Los Angeles with a romantic mountain landing. Include a fun, private and exclusive wine tasting experience in Malibu with a stretch limousine, champagne, chocolates, and a picnic lunch. Go behind the scenes at Universal Studios Hollywood with VIP tickets and visit exclusive sets, sound stages, and filming areas not open to the public. For the sunset chasers, take a trip to Venice Beach and hop on a private yacht for a beautiful California sunset. Finish off your night with the taste of excellence at Matsuhisa sushi dining and drinks at The Nice Guy – a go-to for A-listers.
For more information on shows, events & attractions please visit the Los Angeles City Website.
LOS ANGELES AIRPORTS
Los Angeles has several airports available for charter, but as a private flier with Latitude 33 Aviation, we provide the best airport options for our clients. Commonly used by commercial airlines is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – The location for this airport is ideal for travelers with connecting international flights but, is known for slow services and often long taxi lines. The best airports for chartering a private flight to Los Angeles include:
- Van Nuys Airport (VNY) – Located north of Los Angeles, this is the city’s most popular airport for private chartered flights and one of the biggest non-commercial airports in the world. Providing the best luxury flights have to offer, this airport is home to several of Latitude 33 Aviation’s aircraft.
- Hawthorne Municipal Airport (HHR) – Located in Los Angeles County, this airport is most centrally located near downtown Los Angeles. This prime location is next to many of the area’s major highways; perfect for traveling to L.A’s nearest attractions.
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) – Closest airport to Griffith Park and Hollywood. Only three miles northwest of the central business district of Burbank, CA. Serviced by a private FBO – Atlantic Aviation – this airport is also an option when taking a private jet to Los Angeles.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) – A short 23 miles from the central business district of Los Angeles, this airport is great for clients taking a private jet to Los Angele’s southern coastal attractions like Huntington Beach and Palos Verdes.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) – Located in Santa Ana this airport has the best access to Disneyland, Honda Center, and the Angels Stadium of Anaheim. This airport is fully serviced by Atlantic Aviation.
READY TO TAKE A PRIVATE JET TO LOS ANGELES?
Visit this world-class city with a private jet flight for you and your favorite guests. Latitude 33 Aviation provides the ultimate in private aviation services and is a leader in the private jet industry. Managing the largest and newest fleet of jets in the U.S., Latitude 33 Aviation’s mission is to be the absolute best at what we do. We are passionate about providing unparalleled services and exceeding client expectation at every opportunity. With some of the best-trained and most experienced professionals in the aviation industry, we are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Latitude 33 offers several services such as one-way flights, empty legs, and exclusive private charter flights to Los Angeles. If you are ready to experience these luxury travel services, please contact our friendly consultants today.
We are ready to book your next private flight to Los Angeles!