Private Jet Charter Cost
Components of Charter Jet Prices
- Billable flight time: The billable flight time takes up a significant portion of the small charter plane price. It refers to time spent in the air, in addition to repositioning fees and daily minimum flight time adjustments.
- Crew fees: Crew fees cover all of the crew members that are aboard your private flight. These funds are used for per diem payments, hotel lodging, dining, and similar expenses.
- Fuel surcharge: The fuel surcharge is based on the private jet used for your flight, the distance of the trip, and the total flight hours.
- Landing, handling, and incidental fees: These fees will vary according to your airport destination and jet used for your trip, and they are used for airport and runway maintenance.
- Federal excise tax (FET): On top of these charges is a 7.5% FET.
Private Jet Charter Rates at Latitude 33
Experience flying in style with Latitude 33. No matter your starting point or destination, our flying options are based on your itinerary and offer valuable privacy. Additionally, with greater airport access, you can arrive closer to your final destination for ultimate convenience.
Because there are many factors that will determine the cost of your aircraft charter flight, contact a member of our team to request a quote for a charter. We will discuss which of our premier aircraft you would like to fly in, which airport you wish to use, and the length of your journey. We will then determine a fair price for your flight.