Careers at Latitude 33 Aviation
A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE
The people at Latitude 33 Aviation are the most important asset of our company. We are passionate about providing unparalleled service and exceeding our clients’ expectations at every possible opportunity. Does this sound like you? If so, take a look at our open positions below.
Please email HR@L33Jets.com your resume with a cover letter indicating your qualifications and a brief description of your background. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential. No phone calls please. Thank you for your interest!
Pilot – Part 91/135 Cessna Citation CJ 3/3+/4 First Officer
Location: Southern California / Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
What’s it like to be a Latitude 33 crew member?
Our crews are among the best-trained and most experienced professionals in the aviation industry. As company ambassadors to our clients, they are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crewmembers take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crewmember program includes:
• Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
• In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
• An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
• FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Minimum Second in Command requirements include:
• CE-525(S) Type rating (preferred but not required)
• FAA Commercial License (ATP or ATP CTP preferred)
• FAA First Class Medical certificate
• 1,000 hours total flight time
• 500 hours PIC
• 500 hours Multi-Engine
• 100 hours instrument time
• No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
• Exceptional Customer Service and Communication Skills
• Part 135 and International Experience Preferred
When applying, please note the following information:
1) Your CE-525 TOTAL TIME
2) The date of your last CE-525 Proficiency Check
3) The date of your last CE-525 flight
4) Glass cockpit / Pro Line 21 / Garmin G3000 time
Compensation and Related Details
This full-time position will include a competitive starting salary and benefits package. (Please inquire for more details.) Significant opportunities are also available to those who join our team and contribute to the success of the company.
Aircraft based in Long Beach, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Please note that even though Latitude 33 headquarters is based in the Carlsbad (San Diego) area, this applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the Los Angeles area. Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates.
Please do not call, phone calls are not being accepted for this position.