DREW BREES PRIVATE JET TESTIMONIAL
DREW BREES FOR LATITUDE 33
As a professional athlete, philanthropist, and father of four kids, Drew Brees is always on the go and is constantly having to balance his day-to-day activities and obligations. One of the many benefits of flying with Latitude 33 Aviation versus commercial airlines is the ability to make last minute changes to your flight schedule or destination. If you are running late or want to get an early start, simply contact the Latitude 33 Aviation charter department and they will be more than happy to accommodate your needs.
As Drew Brees puts it, “I love the convenience and the flexibility of being able to fly with Latitude 33. I’m saving so much time and able to make quick changes in a flight plan, especially with multiple leg trips where timing could vary between business meetings at each location. I can bounce from various locations and still get back in time to have dinner with my family.”
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Latitude 33 Aviation has a large fleet of private jets that has allowed Mr. Brees to conveniently travel wherever he needs to go for business or pleasure. “Whenever I step foot back onto the Latitude 33 plane after my meetings, I’m actually excited because I know I’m going to get home rested, rejuvenated, ready to tackle whatever the rest of the day might bring, and also have more quality time with my family.” -Drew Brees
ABOUT DREW BREES
NFL quarterback Drew Brees has established himself as a leader on and off the field. He started his NFL career in 2001 as the quarterback for the San Diego Chargers. Five years later, he signed with the New Orleans Saints and led his team to win their first Super Bowl championship in 2010.
On the field, Drew Brees is a star player and a leader. Off the field, he is a family man with a passion for giving back to the community. Over 15 years ago, Drew and his wife, Brittany, founded the Brees Dream Foundation with the mission to advance cancer research, improve the quality of life for cancer patients, and provide care and opportunities for children and families in need. The Brees Dream Foundation has donated over $33 million to charitable causes globally. In addition to the foundation, the NFL quarterback established Football ‘N’ America, a co-ed youth flag football league for children all across America. FNA instills the motto of “Friends, Family, and Football,” while providing a safe, positive, and competitive environment.
Originally recruited by the Chargers, Mr. Brees holds the city of San Diego near and dear to his heart. Since 2005, the Brees Dream Foundation has contributed over $235,000 to Rady Children’s Hospital based in San Diego, California. Mr. Brees has also contributed to and participated in events like the Tees Golf Tournament, where children played golf alongside the star NFL quarterback.
1. What is the biggest advantage of flying with Latitude 33 Aviation versus commercial airlines?
– The first thing I love about flying with Latitude 33 versus commercial flight is the time savings, without a doubt. It gives me the opportunity to get to and from a business meeting in time to not only have dinner with my family that night, but also be able to coach my son’s flag football team, which I’ve had to do on many occasions.
2. When you step on board a Latitude 33 flight, do you feel like they know you and your family and that you’re taken care of?
– I feel like the plane is ready for us right when we pull up. It’s prepared, it’s in pristine condition, I know the work has already been done by everybody to get it ready for us and that’s a great feeling walking on board. I always feel like there’s a personal touch right whenever we arrive. Both my wife and I have some food allergies. We’re dairy-free and gluten-free, so every time we’ve stepped on board, we’ve had our gluten-free cookies that have surprised us and that’s such a great treat for us. Of course, our kids usually beat us to it, but that’s okay. It makes us feel really good when we fly.
3. How does the Latitude 33 Aviation crew stand out to you?
– The thing I’ve been most impressed with is the professionalism and just how wonderful the crew and the pilots are with Latitude 33. It has been first class from the top down every time we fly with them. I know my wife and I love it and certainly I know my kids love it, too.
4. We know you’re a busy guy and need to frequently change your schedule at the last minute. How has Latitude 33 helped you do this?
– I love the convenience and the flexibility of being able to fly with Latitude 33. I’m saving so much time and able to make quick changes in a flight plan, especially with multiple leg trips where timing could vary between business meetings at each location. I can bounce from various locations and still get back in time to have dinner with my family.
5. Safety is probably the most important thing for you when you think about your family. How has Latitude 33 made you feel safe while on board?
– Safety is always number one. Latitude 33 has a beautiful fleet of planes that we know are very well maintained and very well taken care of. We can see that and feel that every time we fly with Latitude 33.
6. Speaking of their fleet of planes, how has Latitude 33’s fleet met all your tech needs?
– Whether it’s traveling on business or with my family, I know Latitude 33 has one of the newest fleets in the industry. When it comes from a tech perspective, the opportunity to take care of all my business needs in the air whether it’s Wi-Fi or the USB connections, it’s great for me and my family.
7. If you could go anywhere on a Latitude 33 plane, where would you go?
– I’ve been to a lot of places on a Latitude 33 plane. I like flying into the mountains. We’ve done that a few times, whether it’s to go skiing or to visit family. It’s obviously beautiful flying in and flying out, but it’s the comfort and ease of being able to fly into difficult locations. Typically flying into the mountains during different times of the year can be challenging with snow, but I always feel very comfortable and confident flying with Latitude 33 into those locations.
8. And what would the kids say? Where would they like to go?
– I think they want to go to the beach. My kids would like to go to Hawaii. We haven’t done that yet, but I know there’s plenty of jets big enough and with great enough range in the fleet that can get us there.
9. How is it traveling with your kids on a private flight with Latitude 33?
– Just picture what it’s like going through security with kids, going through layovers with kids, and all the things that go with commercial air travel versus the comfort and convenience of being able to step on a beautiful plane with professional and courteous crew and staff and being able to get from location to location with ease. It’s fantastic.
10. How does flying on a private jet with Latitude 33 help you spend more quality time with your family?
– Whenever I step foot back onto the Latitude 33 plane after my meetings, I’m actually excited because I know I’m going to get home rested, rejuvenated, ready to tackle whatever the rest of the day might bring, and also have more quality time with my family.