Learn More About Our Aircraft Acceptance Services
PRIVATE JET ACCEPTANCE PROGRAM
Purchasing a new aircraft is a significant investment. There should be no compromise when it comes to the quality and condition of your new jet. You want to be confident that the aircraft is delivered exactly as advertised and meets every one of your standards. However, there are an overwhelming number of complex inspection and testing procedures that must be completed at the time of delivery to guarantee that your standards will be met.
Latitude 33 Aviation’s extensive expertise can help you with the process of purchasing and accepting your desired aircraft. Our private jet acceptance program can take the uncertainty out of the acquisition process. Our experienced professionals provide transportation, testing, and inspection services that can give you peace of mind when buying a jet.
The Latitude 33 Aviation factory acceptance program has been thoroughly designed and adapted to ensure that our customers receive the most perfect aircraft possible. Our three-phase process starts well before delivery day and continues until well after, representing and protecting our customers every step of the way.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE JET PROGRAMS
Owning a private jet gives you the flexibility to schedule flights as you see fit. No matter if you are traveling for business or leisure, our jet acceptance program gives you the satisfaction of knowing your selection is appropriate for your applications. There is no longer a need to handle the obstacles of commercial flights — Latitude 33 Aviation helps you find a jet and ensures your investment is in proper condition for use.
Latitude 33 Aviation makes it possible to purchase a private aircraft without any guesswork. Our crews take care of inspections and delivery procedures for those in the Southern California area. Review the details below to see how you can benefit from partnering with Latitude 33 Aviation:
- Know that your investment is safe to operate.
- Receive a private jet that is in top condition.
- Learn of any manufacturing issues that would interfere with performance.
- Understand the condition of the private jet for a fully-informed purchase.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A JET
Anyone in the market for a private jet must think about what they hope to see included with their investment. Narrowing down your options before settling on an aircraft is a major component of private jet sales. Our experts highlight common areas to focus on when you choose to enroll in our jet acceptance program.
It is important for you to accept everything that comes along with a private jet before signing any agreements. The purpose of your aircraft purchase will influence factors such as:
- Size of the aircraft: How many people do you wish to carry on your private jet? It is vital to settle on a private aircraft with enough seating for business partners, colleagues, family, and anyone else you would like to bring on board.
- Luxury features: You want to be comfortable and productive inside the cabin. Some private jet owners require satellite internet for work. If you will fly for leisure, television and bar access might be a priority.
- Operational fees: There is more that goes into the sale of a private jet than the price of the aircraft. Latitude 33 Aviation will provide insight on operating costs surrounding fuel, insurance, navigation technology, and more.
- Private jet management: Aircraft owners have to look after their investment long-term. We offer private jet management services for storage purposes, routine cleanings, flight preparation, and other services.
OUR AIRCRAFT INSPECTION AND DELIVERY SERVICES
What is involved in buying a private jet? From selecting your aircraft to making sure the jet is safe to fly, there is a wide range of requirements to complete and documents to acquire before you can embark on a flight. Latitude 33 Aviation assists with the following tasks for your convenience:
PHASE ONE, PRE-DELIVERY
- Setting up RVSM application, completing warranty documentation, and setting up post-delivery product support.
- Establishing fuel programs, insurance, navigational databases, electronic charts, and maintenance tracking software.
PHASE TWO, PRIVATE JET DELIVERY DAY
- Our on-the-ground technical inspection is comprehensive, covering the entire aircraft from nose to tail. Our technicians look for cosmetic, manufacturing, or installation defects. We also review all aircraft documentation to ensure airworthiness and issues that may have arisen during the manufacturing process.
- Typical paint issues requiring remediation may include scratches, orange peeling, overspray, streaking, and chipping.
- Interior issues normally found may involve soiling, material defects, misplaced soundproofing or insulation, cabinetry defects, technical issues with the lavatory, cabin lighting, folding tables, and other cabin systems.
- We conduct a logbook review identifying manufacturing issues that can impact aircraft performance or hull value.
- Our in-the-air flight test takes more than two-and-a-half hours to complete. It is designed to evaluate handling qualities, test all systems and, most importantly, validate performance parameters.
By day’s end, our team will complete an exhaustive review of all major systems including:
- Annunciation and master warning system
- Power plant
- Fire detection and protection
- Air conditioning
- Ice and rain protection
- Landing gear
- Flight controls
PHASE THREE, POST DELIVERY SUPPORT
- Our team will work with manufacturers to facilitate warranty claims and ensure they deliver on post-delivery factory remediation for outstanding issues.
TRUST LATITUDE 33 AVIATION FOR PRIVATE JET PROGRAMS
After experiencing the benefits of having an expert aircraft operator represent them during this process, our clients use us time and time again when they upgrade to larger, more capable aircraft. Learn more about our factory jet acceptance program and speak with our experts for help buying a private jet. Contact us today with any further questions about our services.