Private Jet Charters To & From Los Angeles International Airport
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is one of the world’s busiest transportation hubs, seeing more than 80 million passengers pass through it every year. However, when you arrange for private jet charter services to or from LAX through Latitude 33 Aviation, it will be as if LAX exists only for you.
When you allow Latitude 33 Aviation to handle your private charter flight arrangements at LAX, you’ll be able to bypass everyone while receiving personalized service that enables you to focus on the reasons for your travel. Private air charter services to or from Los Angeles with Latitude 33 Aviation delivers the best possible stress-free air travel experience for you, with tailored VIP treatment to ensure your comfort during your flight.
Our private jet charter service will find ideal aircraft for lease for your next trip while ensuring a fair deal. We’ll match a charter flight to your travel needs, planning out every aspect of your trip — including, of course, logistics.
Whether you’re jetting off on a corporate retreat or closing a crucial business deal, LAX and Latitude 33 Aviation will accommodate your needs. As one of the world’s busiest airports, LAX features numerous amenities that cater to the elite business traveler, including:
- Luxury car services: Before or after your flight, enjoy a private car ride to take care of business or start resting in comfort.
- Private luxury terminal: Get ready for your flight with exclusive services in the private terminal.
- Business lounges: These lounges are available within the LAX terminal and can be used as private conference rooms for lunch meetings and more.
- Gourmet dining options: Dine at one of LAX’s classy restaurants, including Petrossian Caviar & Champagne Bar, The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck, and Osteria by Fabio Viviani.
- Pet relief stations: Before and after terminal security checkpoints, you’ll find many pet relief stations for your convenience.
Spend your flight relaxing or preparing for your important work in a distraction-free, productive environment.
Latitude 33 Aviation can ensure you’ll do so in style, comfort, and convenience at every leg of your journey. Choose Latitude 33 Aviation for your jet charter flights in Los Angeles through LAX as well as other LA airports, like Long Beach Airport (LGB) and Van Nuys Airport (VNY).
Our Selection of Private Charter Jets
The fleet of aircraft available for charter at Latitude 33 Aviation defines luxury travel. Options include:
Very Light Jets (VLJs)
VLJs are the ideal aircraft for short trips and smaller runways. You and your guests will enjoy the limited amenities of your private flight, which may include a lavatory.
Small jets are also suitable for short flights. They include many more amenities to make your flight comfortable, such as a private lavatory and reclining seats, all for five to eight guests. Our small jet aircraft include:
- Cessna Citation CJ3/CJ3+
- Phenom 300
- Cessna Citation CJ4
- Textron Hawker 400XP
- Pilatus PC-24
If your private jet excursion is taking you and your guests across the continent, take one of Latitude’s midsize jets. Your group of five to 10 passengers will benefit from the spacious interior and other amenities like in-flight work and productivity options. Our midsize aircraft include:
- Cessna Citation XLS+
- Textron Hawker 800XP
- Bombardier Learjet 60
Travel in a super-midsize jet for lengthy intercontinental trips. This aircraft has even more luxurious features, like lie-flat sleeping options and a large refreshment center. Our super-midsize aircraft include:
- Cessna Citation Sovereign+
- Cessna Citation Latitude
- Bombardier Challenger 300
- Bombardier Challenger 350
- Cessna Citation X
Heavy/Ultra Long-Range Jets
Our ultra long-range jets are our most sophisticated aircraft for private charter flights. For nine to 16 passengers, these jets include the most amenities for your comfort, including a flight attendant and conference rooms. Our ultra long-range aircraft include:
- Bombardier Challenger 605
- Gulfstream G-IVSP
One-Way Flights and Private Jet Vacations in and out of Los Angeles
Our jets occasionally fly without passengers on an “empty leg” journey to get ready for the next charter or return to their home base. If one of our empty leg flights in Los Angeles aligns with your traveling schedule, it’s the perfect opportunity to experience the luxury of a one-way private jet.
Start your vacation to Maui, New York City, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and many other locations with relaxation when you fly by charter jet. Flying to your vacation destination with Latitude 33 Aviation means meeting all of your scheduling and comfort needs, including transportation to your hotel.
A private jet excursion with Latitude 33 Aviation is a flexible and convenient way to travel. We offer:
- A new fleet of jets: Latitude 33 Aviation’s fleet of private charter jets is one of the newest and largest in the industry. Our aircraft feature seating for as many as 18 people as well as Wi-Fi and personal service.
- Flights on your schedule: Private charter flights with us eliminate the headaches of getting through LA traffic and long security lines to make your flight at a specific time. With a charter flight through Latitude 33 Aviation, your plane doesn’t take off until you’re ready to go. Your private charter will accommodate your schedule.
- More destinations around the country: Flying with Latitude 33 Aviation means gaining the flexibility of traveling to or from LAX or virtually any other airport in the country. The many options for travel destinations cut down on travel time significantly and open the possibilities for your travel itinerary to bring you closer to your destination.
Aircraft Broker Services in Los Angeles
The aircraft broker service from Latitude 33 Aviation will help you sell your jet for its maximum value. We have advantageous connections in the market of prospective buyers in Los Angeles to ensure the best sale. With our sales experience and stellar reputation, our team is expertly equipped to manage your sales. From inquiry to sale, we’ll handle every step of the process with our brokerage expertise.
The jet acquisition service from Latitude 33 Aviation will match you with an aircraft to purchase that has all the features you desire. We will handle every aspect of the sales process to make sure you get the maximum value from your investment in your aircraft.
Private Jets for Sale in Los Angeles
A private jet is an ideal choice for the frequent traveler. It’s a convenient and time-saving option that will allow you to travel on your schedule and in the comfort of your own aircraft. Access a vast selection of private aircraft for sale with the help of Latitude 33 Aviation, and you’re sure to find the perfect option. Inquire about purchasing an aircraft with our concierge management team.
Aircraft Management in Los Angeles
Latitude 33 Aviation’s aircraft management services for your private jet in LA will safeguard your jet, ensure its efficiency, and keep your aircraft operational for all of your travels.
The benefits of joining our private jet management program include:
- Discounts on fuel
- Discounts on maintenance labor and parts
- Trip concierge services
- Accounting services
- Aircraft detailing
- Scheduling for the aircraft and flight crew
Our team will provide the expert maintenance services your jet needs to keep it fully operational and ready for your next flight.
Learn About Latitude 33 Aviation’s Ultimate Flying Experience in LA
Make LAX yours and yours alone and experience the difference with Latitude 33 Aviation.
A private flight to or from Los Angeles International Airport arranged through Latitude 33 Aviation is the most convenient and enjoyable flying experience you can have when using the West Coast’s busiest airport. Taking a charter jet means you can skip the long security lines, leave when you want, and enjoy the luxury of flying in privacy. Plan your private jet trip by requesting a quote for a charter or booking a one-way private jet flight with us today.
Popular Airports We Serve
When you fly in a private aircraft with Latitude 33 Aviation, we can take you to a variety of destinations. The most popular airports we serve in the United States are:
- Teterboro Airport (TEB — New York access)
- Carlsbad Airport (CRQ/CLD)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS — Las Vegas)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
- King County International Airport — Boeing Field (BFI — Seattle)