PILOT JOBS AND AVIATION CAREERS AT LATITUDE 33 AVIATION
A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE
Looking for Los Angeles or San Diego-based pilot jobs, charter sales opportunities, aircraft maintenance, or aviation marketing careers?
The people at Latitude 33 Aviation are the most important asset of our company. We are passionate about providing unparalleled service and exceeding our clients’ expectations at every possible opportunity. Does this sound like you? If so, take a look at our open positions below.
Latitude 33 Aviation (L33Jets.com) provides the ultimate in private aviation services. Managing one of the newest and largest fleets of light, midsize, and super-midsize jets in the U.S., Latitude 33 Aviation’s mission is to be the absolute best at what we do. Specializing in individualized, client-specific management programs, we operate a fleet of over 30 Bombardier, Embraer, and Cessna aircraft and have been recognized as San Diego’s Best Air Charter Company. Overseen by a highly-motivated leadership team, Latitude 33 Aviation delivers excellence in private jet charter services, aircraft management, and aircraft acquisition and sales services.
Latitude 33 Aviation is an industry-recognized expert in delivering professional, full-service management programs while maintaining a safety, security, and customer service record that its clients can count on. Founded and run by current, professional pilots, Latitude 33’s leadership has the unique perspective of the private jet industry’s pulse from the front lines, not from behind a desk.
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Date Posted: 09/28/2020
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Department: Maintenance and Operations
Type: Full Time
The primary role of the Assistant Maintenance Manager is to perform administrative tasks in support of the maintenance department. Our team meticulously maintains our aircraft to meet or exceed all company, FAA, and aircraft owners’ standards. As company ambassadors, our maintenance team members are key to successfully fulfilling the exceptional Latitude 33 Aviation brand experience to our clients, partners, and community.
- Performs aircraft-related administrative duties such as record keeping, logbook maintenance, historical research, Airworthiness Directives, and Service Bulletins.
- Procurement of parts and materials.
- Processing and shipping of core and returned parts.
- Review aircraft flight logs for accuracy.
- Performs monthly submissions of aircraft data to engine and airframe program providers.
- Provides resources and technical support as necessary in cases of mechanical problems or AOG situations.
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the client, vendors, and other internal departments.
- Reviews and ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
- Updates and interfaces with Computerized Maintenance Tracking Program.
- Sets policy and procedures relating to aircraft maintenance and servicing.
- Complies with internal company policies and procedures outlined within the General Maintenance Manual (GMM), Flight Operations Manual (FOM), or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document.
- Reviews and approves invoices generated for assigned aircraft. Reconciles invoices with vendors and processes to the accounting department for payment.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in a related field preferred
- (Preferred)Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate
- Flexible working schedules is a must
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds with some assistance
- Self-educator and motivator
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- May be required to be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must also be able to pass a required background check
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance contribution, dental and vision options
- 401(k) retirement matching
- 10 days of PTO/yr
- Unique opportunity to work inside the world of private aviation with one of the best companies in the industry
- Located in beautiful sunny Southern California