CAREERS AT LATITUDE 33 AVIATION
A PASSION FOR EXCELLENCE
Looking for Los Angeles or San Diego-based pilot jobs, charter sales opportunities, or aviation marketing careers? We are hiring!
The people at Latitude 33 Aviation are the most important asset of our company. We are passionate about providing unparalleled service and exceeding our clients’ expectations at every possible opportunity. Does this sound like you? If so, take a look at our open positions below.
Latitude 33 Aviation (L33Jets.com) provides the ultimate in private aviation services. Managing the largest and newest fleet of jets in the U.S., Latitude 33 Aviation’s mission is to be the absolute best at what we do. Specializing in individualized, client-specific management programs, we operate a fleet of 30 Bombardier, Embraer, and Cessna aircraft and have been recognized as San Diego’s Best Air Charter Company by Ranch & Coast Magazine’s Readers’ Poll. Overseen by a highly-motivated leadership team, Latitude 33 Aviation delivers excellence in private jet charter services, aircraft management, and aircraft acquisition and sales services.
Latitude 33 Aviation is an industry-recognized expert in delivering professional, full-service management programs while maintaining a safety, security, and customer service record that its clients can count on. Founded and run by current, professional pilots, Latitude 33’s leadership has the unique perspective of the private jet industry’s pulse from the front lines, not from behind a desk.
Pilot – Part 91/135 Cessna Citation CJ 3/3+/4 First Officer
Date Posted: Continuous
Location: Southern California/Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
What’s it like to be a Latitude 33 crew member?
Our crews are among the best-trained and most experienced professionals in the aviation industry. As company ambassadors to our clients, they are highly qualified to safely and professionally fly our clients anywhere in the world. Our skilled crew members take seriously their responsibility, career, and our company’s goal to achieve a higher standard. Our crew member program includes:
• Annual recurring state of the art simulator training at the finest training facilities in the world.
• In-house training for company specific items and adherence to our FAA approved procedures.
• An Initial Operating Experience (IOE) and mentoring program that is proven to ensure our crew members meet and exceed industry standards.
• FAA required drug testing and medical examinations.
Minimum Required Second in Command Qualifications:
• 1,000 hours total flight time
• 500 hours total PIC
• FAA commercial, multi-engine, instrument rating
• Current FAA Class 2 medical certificate
• No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 3 years
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Preferred Second in Command Qualifications:
• CE-525(S) Type rating (preferred, but not required)
• FAA ATP or ATP CTP license
• Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
• 500 hours multi-engine
• 100 hours instrument time
• Part 135 and international experience
When applying, please note the following information:
1) Your CE-525 TOTAL TIME
2) The date of your last CE-525 Proficiency Check
3) The date of your last CE-525 flight
4) Glass cockpit / Pro Line 21 / Garmin G3000 time
Compensation and Related Details:
This full-time position will include a competitive starting salary and benefits package. (Please inquire for more details.)
Significant opportunities are also available to those who join our team and contribute to the success of the company.
Aircraft based in Long Beach, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Please note that even though Latitude 33 headquarters is based in the Carlsbad (San Diego) area, this applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the Los Angeles area. Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates.
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter indicating your qualifications and a brief description of your background to PilotCareers@L33Jets.com. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential. No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest!