The start of 2021 marked Latitude 33 Aviation’s 15-year anniversary.
With tremendous thanks to clients, aircraft owners, partners, and employees, Latitude 33 Aviation was able to reach this milestone and continue the trend of exponential growth year over year since its start in 2006.
As it currently stands, Latitude 33 Aviation has 38 aircraft under management, 20 of those are on Latitude 33’s charter certificate with more aircraft joining our fleet within the next few months.
THE FIRST TEN YEARS
Look back on the first ten years of Latitude 33 Aviation and how two owner-pilots with an intense passion for aviation came together to create a successful, industry-recognized private jet charter, management, and sales company that has grown to manage a wide fleet of aircraft across the nation.
See the accomplishments that were achieved during the first ten years and how Latitude 33 Aviation celebrated its success in 2017.
OVER THE PAST FIVE YEARS
Over the past five years, Latitude 33 Aviation has continued to exceed expectations and meet company goals despite the many challenges the aviation industry faced with the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some accomplishments over the past five years:
- Operated over 50,000 flight hours
- Completed aircraft sale and acquisition transactions approaching $400 million
- Evolved fleet composition with the needs of clients to include 34 aircraft additions – 16 of those in the midsize, super-midsize, and heavy jet categories
- Diversified fleet with additions of new aircraft types including Global 5000, Pilatus PC-24, Praetor 600, and Legacy 500
- Hired 26 new employees and expanded operations to 4 new U.S. cities
- Retained the highly coveted ARGUS Platinum safety rating by successfully completing two biennial onsite audits
- Voted San Diego’s Best Air Charter for 2018, 2019, and 2021 by Ranch & Coast Magazine’s Readers’ Poll
- Added several new regions of operation to include Hawaii, Central America, South America, Bermuda, and the Caribbean Sea
- Accepted the first Bombardier customer aircraft fueled with sustainable aviation fuel (SAF)
- Received the Los Angeles Friendly Flyer Award for the 6th consecutive year in a row
A WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT
When asked what he was most proud of over the past five years, Casey Miller, President & Owner of Latitude 33 Aviation, said, “The discipline we have as a company. We’ve been fortunate to experience significant growth over the last five years, but we have managed to keep our service at a high level. We’ve passed on several aircraft management opportunities that would have been profitable for the company but were not in line with our long-term strategy of continuing to provide a high touch service from the top down. As with every other industry, COVID had a major impact on our business. The business basically went to zero at the start of COVID, then immediately increasing to record levels. I’m incredibly proud of the way we have balanced the added business and workload, while not losing site of our core values.”
“Our pilots were very professional, helpful, and friendly. They worked hard to ensure we were comfortable for the entire flight!”
– Charter client, San Diego
“Thanks again for your superior service. All the way around, Latitude 33 is the best I have seen in the private jet charter business. I’ve been around charter now for 25 years. Kudos to the whole team.”
– Charter client, Los Angeles
“Efficient, knowledgeable and professional. I trust the experts at Latitude 33 with all my aircraft management and aviation needs.”
– Private jet owner, San Diego
THANK YOU FROM LATITUDE 33 AVIATION
Latitude 33 Aviation, a private jet management, charter, and sales and acquisitions company, based at McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, CA is an industry-recognized expert in delivering professional, full-service management programs while maintaining a safety, security, and customer service record that its clients can count on. Founded and run by current, professional pilots, Latitude 33’s leadership has the unique perspective of the private jet industry’s pulse from the front lines, not from behind a desk.
We manage one of the newest and largest fleets of light, midsize, super-midsize, and heavy jets in the United States. Our team of professionals specialize in creating private charter flights that make luxury travel your new standard, and they likewise assist with aircraft acquisition, management, and brokerage services in order to make aircraft ownership a smooth and stress-free process.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the past 15 years. We look forward to future flights!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Request A Quote
Meet the Team
Contact Us 24/7: 800.840.0310 or Charter@L33Jets.com
Comments are closed.