Thank You for a Stellar 2016 – End of Year Recap
January 16, 2017 – Last year was a fantastic year of growth for Latitude 33 Aviation, and you – our clients and partners – helped make it possible. This past year we celebrated our 10th anniversary of providing the best aircraft management, charter, and sales services available. To recap, highlights for the year include:
- $60 million in aircraft sale/acquisition transactions
- 14 aircraft sale/acquisition transactions
- Over 2,000 charter hours flown
- Total fleet size grew to nearly 30 aircraft (check out our fleet)
- 7 aircraft added to fleet (5 of which added to charter fleet)
- Expanded into mid- and super mid-size categories with Citation Sovereign & Challenger 350
- Diversified fleet with addition of first Embraer and Bombardier aircraft
- Voted San Diego’s Best Air Charter by Ranch & Coast Magazine’s Readers’ Poll
In early 2017 we will officially receive an ARGUS Platinum rating. This rating is the result of multiple teams of external auditors spending time onsite at our Carlsbad facility auditing operational, safety, and maintenance procedures. ARGUS operators are recognized as the industry’s most respected operators in the country due to their commitment to safety. Latitude 33 Aviation will be the only Platinum Certified operator in San Diego.
Our aircraft acquisitions and sales are typically the result of longtime customer relationships and internal client referrals. We take a long-term approach to all transactions and ensure every decision we make is in the best interest of our clients. We currently have several aircraft acquisitions underway in January, so expect to see us expand our presence in the Southern California region and beyond. When it comes time for your next aircraft sale or purchase, we hope to be your go-to experts to assist you with the process.
Thank you for the continued opportunity to serve you. We wish you a prosperous 2017 and look forward to being your private aircraft resource for years to come.
Casey Miller, Owner
Solomon Short, Owner