Location: Carlsbad, CA
Experience Level: Early career (1-5 years experience)
Latitude 33 Aviation (L33Jets.com) provides the ultimate in private aviation services. Managing the largest and newest fleet of jets in the U.S., Latitude 33 Aviation’s mission is to be the absolute best at what we do. Specializing in individualized, client-specific management programs, we operate a fleet of 28 Challenger, Phenom and Citation aircraft and were recently recognized as San Diego’s Best Air Charter Company by Ranch & Coast Magazine’s Reader’s Poll. Overseen by a highly-motivated leadership team, Latitude 33 Aviation delivers excellence in private jet charter services, aircraft management, and aircraft acquisition and sales services.
Latitude 33 Aviation is an industry-recognized expert in delivering professional, full-service management programs while maintaining a safety, security, and customer service record that its clients can count on. Founded and run by current, professional pilots, Latitude 33’s leadership has the unique perspective of the private jet industry’s pulse from the front lines, not from behind a desk
About the Role
The primary role of the Marketing Associate is to assist the marketing department by executing assigned tasks. As company ambassadors, our sales and marketing team members are key to successfully communicating the exceptional Latitude 33 Aviation brand experience to our clients, partners, and community.
• Website updates
• Lead tracking
• Blog posts
• Creating and regularly updating sales & marketing collateral
• Taking photos/videos of aircraft and company events
• Coordinating photo/video shoots
• Editing photos/videos
• Email newsletters
• Social media management (view our Instagram and Facebook pages)
• Advertisement and messaging creation
• Press releases
• Online marketing – SEO, SEM
• Opportunity analysis using CRM and marketing automation systems
• Creating client proposals
• Overseeing client follow-up and loyalty program
• Direct marketing campaigns
• Coordinate and attend company events (occasional evening/weekend events)
• Other projects as assigned – up to 30% of time may be spent on general, admin, or other tasks.
Qualifications (Experience & Education):
Ideal candidate will have Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a course of study/major in marketing; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Qualities:
• Passion for delivering high quality deliverables
• Highly detail oriented and creative
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
• Enjoys a variety of tasks and seeks to be challenged
• Photo, video, and document editing (Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom/InDesign/Illustrator)
• SEO basics
• Google Adwords, Analytics
• Writing/content marketing
• Social media management and analytics platform (i.e. Hootsuite)
• Email marketing platforms (i.e. Constant Contact)
• Market research
Applicants are requested to email cover letter and resume to marketingcareers@L33Jets.com.