LATITUDE 33 AVIATION SCHOLARSHIP
Latitude 33 Aviation is a private jet charter, management, and sales and acquisition company headquartered in Carlsbad, California. Since 2006, Latitude 33 Aviation continues to provide the highest level of private aviation services to its clients. Latitude 33 Aviation’s highly trained and professional staff is dedicated to empowering the future of the aviation industry and supporting all who have a passion for aviation. The Latitude 33 Aviation Scholarship will be awarded to any student pursuing a career in aviation that is attending a 2-4 year accredited college/university, flight school, or trade school in the U.S. in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, or Fall 2020. The winner will apply the $1,000 scholarship towards their education in aviation. See below for the additional requirements.
- U.S. permanent resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be attending/enrolled in a 2-4 year accredited college, university, flight school, or trade school in the U.S. in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, or Fall 2020
- Must be pursuing a career in aviation (pilot, flight attendant, maintenance, flight instructor, aviation management, air traffic controller, etc.). Note: there are no requirements or restrictions regarding academic major.
- Meets all requirements
- Fully answers the essay prompt within the word limit
- Uses correct grammar and spelling
- Excellent overall writing style, flow, and clarity
- Possesses an emotional connection to the aviation industry