JET FACTORY ACCEPTANCE PROGRAM
The Latitude 33 factory acceptance program has been thoroughly designed and adapted to ensure that our customers receive the most perfect aircraft possible. Our three-phase process starts well before delivery day and continues until well after, ensuring that our customers are never left without representation.
PHASE ONE, PRE-DELIVERY
- Setting up RVSM application, completing warranty documentation and setting up post delivery product support.
- Fuel Programs, Insurance, Nav Databases, Electronic Charts, Maintenance Tracking Software
PHASE TWO, DELIVERY DAY
- On The Ground Aircraft Technical Inspection: Comprehensive nose to tail inspection looking for cosmetic, manufacturing or installation defects. We also review all aircraft documentation to ensure airworthiness and issues that may have arisen during the manufacturing process.
- Typical paint issues needing remediation include scratches, orange peeling, overspray, streaking, and chipping.
- Interior issues found include soiling, material defects, misplaced soundproofing and insulation, cabinetry defects, technical issues with lavatory, cabin lighting, folding tables and other cabin systems.
- Logbook review identifying issues during manufacturing that can have an impact on aircraft performance or hull value.
- In The Air Flight Test: Over two and half hours to complete, this flight is designed to evaluate handling qualities, test all systems and most importantly validate performance parameters.
By day’s end our team will complete an exhaustive review of all major systems including:
- Annunciation and Master warning system
- Fire Detection and Protection
- Air Conditioning
- Ice and Rain Protection
- Landing Gear
- Flight Controls
PHASE THREE, POST DELIVERY SUPPORT
Our team will work with the manufacturer to facilitate warranty claims and ensure they deliver on post delivery factory remediation for outstanding issues found at delivery.