Employee Referral Program
Pilot Position Referral Terms
- Qualified referred candidates must be hired as permanent full-time employees and may not have applied to Latitude 33 Aviation within the last 12 months.
- Referrer must be a current Latitude 33 Aviation employee.
- Prior to bonus being paid to the referrer, the referred pilot must successfully pass all checks and screenings required for hiring, complete all required training, onboarding, and be actively flying for a minimum of 90 days without any incidents/write-ups/
disciplinary actions. Any inaccurate information provided by either the referrer or the referred pilot makes both parties ineligible for the bonus.
- If an applicant is referred by multiple people, only the first person to refer the applicant will be credited with the referral. Referral must be made in writing by emailing PilotCareers@L33Jets.
com and include the following information:
- Applicant’s name
- Contact information
- Position/base being recommended for
- Reason for the recommendation
- Referred pilot cannot be a current or former Latitude 33 Aviation employee.
- Employee referrals are valid for 6 months.
- Referrer must be a Latitude 33 Aviation employee at the time the bonus is scheduled to be paid.